Implementing the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general data “GDPR”), we inform you about the principles of processing your personal data and about your rights related to it.
1) The administrator of your personal data is Państwowe Gospodarstwo Wodne Wody Polskie with its registered office in Warsaw 00-848, ul. Żelazna 59a.
2) Contact with the Data Protection Officer is possible at the address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) your personal data may be processed for the purpose of:
fulfillment of legal obligations arising from the Act of 20 July 2017 Water Law (i.e. Journal of Laws 2018 item 2268 as amended) (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation);
performance of contracts (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation);
in other cases, your personal data will be processed only on the basis of the prior consent to the extent and purpose specified in the consent (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation).
4) The recipient of your personal data may be public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for purposes that result from the provisions of generally applicable law.
5) your personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the implementation indicated in point 3 purposes of processing, and after that time for the period and to the extent required by the provisions of generally applicable law.
6) In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
7) If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the person to the processing of personal data (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
8) If you believe that the processing of your personal data by the Administrator violates the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9) Providing your personal data by you is obligatory, if the premise for the processing of personal data is a legal provision or an agreement concluded between the parties, if the processing is based on consent, providing personal data to the Administrator is voluntary.
10) Your data may be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled